Take a moment to reflect on your current health status and that of your friends and family. Prevention is always better than cure.
Please share this to others… Don’t wait!
Men may be at Greater Risk of Disease!
Excuses Men May Use
Some common excuses may be:
- There’s probably nothing wrong anyway!
- I don’t have time for that!
- It cost too much money!
- I’d rather tough it out!
- It will go away on its own!
- I might not like what I hear!
- I’m scared to get on the scales!
- I may need invasive tests!
- It’s not manly to seek help!
The Perception that Pain Shows Weakness and is not Manly
A lot of men may see their pain as a weakness and a hit to their masculinity. The “man flu” is a perfect example of how society perceives and jokes about men getting sick.
Often men receive little or no emotional support from male peers. This is especially so if they are a tradesman or labourer; in a stereotype blokey job. Most men don’t feel that they are in the position to express emotions, vulnerability and pain.
SYMPTOMS are the Body’s Red Warning Light
Taking this path will greatly improve your quality of life..
Leading by example will INFLUENCE how your CHILDREN (especially boys) tackle THEIR own health issues as they grow up..
It will also improve the lives of friends and loved ones around you..
everyone will benefit from you being well!
16 Common Health Warning Signs
- Stress (physical, chemical & emotional)
- Digestive complaints
- Constipation / diarrhea
- Intestinal spasms
- Heartburn / reflux
- Muscle and joint pain
- Weight gain / loss
- Cognitive issues
- Memory loss
- Mood / psychological changes
- Excessive thirst
- Problems with urination
- Blood in your wee or stool
- Chest pain / shortness of breath or heart palpitations
- Erectile dysfunction / poor libido
- Lumps and bumps
- Skin changes
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol