A Personal Account of Client Misdiagnosis
Blood Pressure and CHOLESTEROL LEVELS FLUCTUATE THROUGHOUT THE DAY
After surgery your cholesterol soars. It also increases when you battle infections, are under a lot of stress and so on!
Your blood pressure is literally a yoyo.. up and down depending on the activity at hand.
IN A HEALTHY PERSON, ITS NORMAL!
Sudden Rise In mY CLIENT’S Blood Pressure
Continue reading How Medical Misdiagnosis Easily Happens
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
High blood pressure results from an increased force of blood moving through your arteries from your heart. This pressure, over time compromises the integrity of the artery walls.
Prolonged stimulus and accumulated stressors e.g. toxins & excess weight may assist to cause this major imbalance.
The body now needs more blood for a reason! Continue reading HIGH & Low BLOOD PRESSURE.. my Thoughts!
5 Questions about Cholesterol…
- Have you been told you have high cholesterol?
- Do you have a friend or loved one diagnosed with high cholesterol?
- Have you been lead to believe it’s solely from eating a diet high in saturated fat?
- Have you been prescribed a statin drug?
- Would you like to know more about the real cause of high cholesterol?
If you Answer YES to any of the above.. then please read on…
Continue reading Cholesterol & Atherosclerosis.. Is STRESS the Real Cause?